Property/Vehicle Redemption GuideTo redeem your vehicle or property, schedule a property or vehicle redemption appointment with the button below. Please read through all the steps before scheduling your appointment.
1. CONTACT YOUR LENDER (VEHICLES ONLY)If you’re redeeming a vehicle, contact your lender and confirm that a “Vehicle Release” has been issued directly to Benchmark Asset Resolution Inc. This vehicle release MUST be issued to Benchmark Asset Resolution, directly. Otherwise, we cannot release the vehicle. No release is required for a property redemption appointment.
2. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENTSchedule a vehicle or property redemption appointment on the date and time of your choosing using the button below. Once scheduled, we review your file, confirm fees, and anything else needed to book your release.Availability varies based on the volume of other appointments, so book early. Scheduling the appointment is not a confirmation. The confirmation response will take place day before the scheduled appt, Monday through Friday. All appointments are confirmed or denied with an explanation by 5pm Monday through Friday. Appointments made after 5pm may not be confirmed until the following business day.
3. INCLUDE PHONE & EMAILPlease make sure to include your cell phone number or email. We need your preferred contact method to communicate with you and provide the address, fees, and all other needed items.Once your appointment is scheduled, we start by reviewing your file and confirming your appointment by email or text message (based on your preference). Next, we confirm any fees owed, provide you with the address of the appointment, and provide you with the police department to contact to obtain your Police Release.
4. OBTAIN & PRESENT POLICE RELEASE (VEHICLES ONLY)When picking up your vehicle, you present a police release receipt according to state law (CVC 41612). Obtain your police release from the local police department indicated in your appointment confirmation. Most police departments charge $15 for this release.
5. BRING EXACT CHANGEBring exact change to your appointment. We can’t provide you with change due to security protocols. Please bring exactly what’s owed.
6. BRING VALID DRIVERS LICENSE VEHICLE REDEMPTIONYou must bring a valid drivers’ license when redeeming your vehicle. If you only have a government issued photo ID, you must bring a licensed driver who can present a valid drivers license on your behalf. You MUST still be present at your appointment and display some form of government issued identification so we can properly identify you. Without valid identification, we won’t be able to release your vehicle.PROPERTY REDEMPTIONA government issued photo ID is acceptable in place of a Drivers license for a property redemption appointment. If you do not have a valid drivers’ license or a government issued photo ID, please call for assistance.
7. ARRIVE EARLYPlease arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment to make the redemption process quick and easy for everyone. Be prepared for unexpected wait times as sometimes complications may arise during the redemption process.After reading through the above guidelines, you are now ready to schedule your appointment using the button below.